Masterclass in Inventory Planning and Procurement
In order to have outstanding purchasing operations, excellent vendor relations, systematic demand, forecasting, and ordering system must be present.
- To enable the participants to better understand the different methods and strategies in purchasing and adapt strict purchasing policies.
- To develop the standard benchmarks for inventory planning and understanding key performance indicators of an effective inventory planning strategy implementation
- To enable the participants to appreciate the importance of good vendor relations in purchasing and adapt a quality supplier program for a more efficient purchasing system.
- To enable the participants to learn and adapt in their respective organizations the different methods of demand forecasting and ordering.
- To provide participants the workshop on inventory planning and procurement as key driving force in the supply chain management.
CPD Credits on the certificate
Free online course materials
Free consultation with the speaker
- 4 sessions | 2 hours per sessions
- CPD hours accredited by PRC
- Activities include workshops, lecture, and project implementation
Who Should Participate
- Purchasing managers and personnel
- Business owners
- Logistics managers and personnel
Nature of Inventory Planning and Purchasing Management
- Understanding an effective Inventory Planning Strategy
- Validating an Organization’s Purchasing Policies that supports the strategy
- Quality Supplier Program
- How to get the best from vendor contracts.
- Proper Selection of Supplier
- Evaluating Supplier Performance
- What to look out for in vendor contracts, terms and conditions
- Optimizing vendor relations and technologies to support supply chain
- Key Performance Indicators and measuring Effective Planning and Purchasing activities
Profile of the Speaker:
Senior Merchandise Planner
Born and raised in Manila, Philippines, Liz moved to the UAE in 2008 after a brief stint in the banking sector. She began her retail journey as Admin Assistant for Luxury Fashion with the Al Tayer Group, handling all retail store admin-related work.
Her break in the Planning field started in 2010 where she was tapped to handle high-end jewelry brands such as Bvlgari, Boucheron, Pomellato, Gucci, among others. She then moved her way up the ladder crossing to the luxury and lifestyle fashion like Armani Exchange, and to Home and Furniture brands like Crate and Barrel.
Her last position was Senior Merchandise Planner at Majid al Futtaim – Fashion.
Having started from the junior role, Liz is very well-versed in supply chain management, buying and planning, pricing and markdown, budgeting and forecasting, replenishment and allocation, data management, product assortment planning, supplier management and sales analytics.
Earn your PBS eCertificate
Enroll today in PBS eMasterclass Accounting System