Masterclass in MS Excel: Data Analytics and Management Reporting Using Graphs & Dashboards
Upon successful completion of this masterclass, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with other workbook users.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Protect Files
- Share a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking
- Merge Workbooks
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshooting and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formula
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Edit Links
- Export Excel Data
- Import Delimited Data File
- Using Sparklines
- Using Data Tables
- Basics of Data Analysis
- Key points to focus on creating dashboards
- Create simple dashboards for management reporting
Speed up your MS Excel Skills
Build meaningful and report-ready Dashboards
Value added skills for you
Learn advanced formulas
Profile of the speaker
Aimberly De Viana
CPA, CMA, CSCA
-Six years total working experience in providing assurance and non-assurance services such as financial statements audit, data protection requirements audit, bookkeeping, financial advisory services, VAT consultancy to over a hundred companies.
-Subject Matter Expert in Accounting and MS Excel
-Proficient in data analytics using excel and Power BI
-Currently working in Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited – Middle East as an Auditor.
– Co-head of events of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Dubai