0705 Financially Smarter Couple (Afternoon Masterclass)
Financially Smarter Couple
(A Special Financial Mastery Session for Couples)
Financial literacy is about your basic understanding and having the right mindset towards the money-related decisions as well as the products and services of financial institutions and how you can optimize the benefits. PBS is keen to see you and more Filipino couples to know how to manage personal finances — including savings, budgeting, making investments, business ventures and retirement planning — truly, to become a ‘Financially Smarter Couple’!
A good understanding of financial matters empowers you and your partner which is very essential for the entire family and future-building, helping you to manage your finances effectively and in smart way. This special session presents a comprehensive overview of financial knowledge, with best practices and tips for individuals on how to save, budget, invest, and borrow funds effectively, based on their requirements. It also covers relevant aspects of financial scams and recommends the best ways to identify and avoid them in pursuit of your financial position and goals.
Financially Smarter Couples are empowered to make informed decisions that have an impact on their financial future. Being financially educated is the first important step towards becoming financially independent and secure.
The pursuit of financial knowledge has a number of benefits:
• It encourages you and your partner to think about and plan for the future in respect to savings, budgeting and investing.
• An understanding of debt management and the concepts of risk and return on investments promotes financial discipline.
• It clarifies the role played by institutions such as banks in the financial life of a person.
• The knowledge acquired becomes a framework within which individuals can make well-informed decisions about managing your wealth and planning for planning, among other things.
“Smart couples are those who have money in investments and income-generating assets”.
~ Lyndon Magsino, CPA ~
July 5, 2019 (4:00PM to 8:00PM)
July 12, 2019 (4:00PM to 8:00PM)
Registration Fee : AED 500
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
- Co-founder & CEO of the Philippine Business School.
- Senior Vice President of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
- Former Internal Audit Manager of Al Tayer Group, LLC
- Subject Matter expert on Risks, Governance, and ERP systems implementation / project management
- Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator for Kids for Christ (KFC), Singles for Christ (SFC), and Youth for Christ (YFC)
- A business woman
- A mentor and a community leader.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion