Website Development for Teens 0719
A two-day Website Development Masterclass is very crucial for your business and career success. This level 1 is an introduction to website development, process and system requirements.
By the end of the masterclass, participants will have:
- Business Overview on the criticality of your company website to the overall success of your business and marketing strategy.
- Create your own unique website for business or personal use.
- Identify secure website and not secure website.
- Install WordPress website on their Domain.
- Create a simple modern-looking website.
- Understand modern web design concepts and how to turn visitors into leads.
- Create modern website by using modern page builder tool
- Create landing page, homepage, About Us page, Contact page, Maps and etc.
- Create Video Gallery and Photo Gallery Page
- Manage and maintain a WordPress website including how to edit and update web content, format copy, install plugins, install new themes for the website, and manage media.
- Understand basic on-page Search Engine Optimization to improve a website’s search engine friendliness.
Profile of participants
This course is open for the inquisitive kids ages 10 to 18, who are tech savvy and has endless curiosity. We created this summer program to get the kids active on their summer days and make something that they would truly make an imprint in the digital space.
It’s best time to unleash your kids’ fullest potential! Optimize this techy inquisitive minds today!
- At the end of this masterclass, students will have the following deliverables and output:
- Personal or Company Website
- Innovative Ideas for kids/teens to create their own website
July 19, 2019 (3:00PM to 7:00PM)
- Session 1: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Business Perspectives on why website is important
- Session 2: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Hands on and Navigation
July 26, 2019 (3:00PM to 7:00PM)
- •Session 3: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Identification of key issues and enhancements
- Session 4: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Presentation of Ideas and Website
Every participant is required to bring his/her own laptop
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion