In “Engaging in Persuasive and Credible Communication”, you will learn the key skill of persuasion, in the context of professional communication in a globalized world.
Persuasive communication is essential to any professional workplace. From a simple email request for your colleague to help you, to developing a presentation for the board of directors, these are acts of communication that require a good degree of persuasion. Even the process of entering the workforce requires effective persuasive communication, for in the act of writing your resume, cover-letter, or in the interview process, you are essentially persuading the potential employer to hire you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to structure and express your ideas in a convincing and persuasive manner in writing, apply basic principles of persuasive writing to convince different sets of audiences at the global workplace, and learn to engage in persuasive and credible communication across different cultures in a complex globalized environment.
1. Tailoring your message according to your audience
2. Communicating your competence
3. Communicating your character, goodwill and honesty
4. Appealing to listener’s minds
5. Design your overall message for maximum persuasion
6. Presenting your ideas to your boss and workmates
7. Getting things done, the power of persuasion and influence.
Schedule: July 23 and 30, 2021 / 10 AM until 2 PM UAE Time
Very Early Bird Registration Fee: 250