0809 Executive Masterclass in Business Development and Management
The Executive Masterclass in Business Development and Management (BDM) is an intensive program of the Philippine Business School designed for supervisors, managers and executives which focuses on learning the global business trends and develop the critical expertise to ignite your career or passion in business. The learning method is a combination of innovative classroom-based teaching and practical, skills-based approach that teaches you everything you need to know to achieve your goals and become an effective business owner.
The approach of the Philippine Business School gets you up to speed on the essential aspects of business including subject-specific knowledge in markets, customers, finance, operations and business policy and strategy. Also, you will learn how to set up a business taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
Through individual and group workshops taught by experienced professionals, businessmen and entrepreneurs, you will build your business management knowledge and gain first-hand insights into current business practices, trends and opportunities.
- Develop a business from A-Z
- Business Plan Case Studies
- Accounting Made Easy
- Financial Reporting
- Business Thesis
- Oral Revalida (Defense)
At the end of this course, a student will be able to:
- Gets up to speed on the essential aspects of business including subject-specific knowledge in markets, customers, finance, operations and business policy and strategy.
- Learn how to set up a business taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
Students will build your business management knowledge and gain first-hand insights into current business practices, trends and opportunities through individual and group workshops taught by experienced professionals, businessmen and entrepreneurs.
Teaching & Learning Methodologies
Different teaching and learning methods will be adopted in class to help students achieve the course learning outcomes and to encourage student participation, creativity and interaction with each other. Methods include lectures, focus group discussion, video, and case analysis. At the end of the program, the students will present their business plans through Oral Revalida (“defense”).
Filipino professionals, Business Owners, Investors
Mr. Lyndon Magsino US-CPA, PH-CPA, CIA, CRMA, CFSA
Lyndon Magsino is a Subject Matter Expert in Business, Risk Management, Audit and widely exposed to Global Business Leadership and Strategy.
• Founder of the Philippine Business School in Dubai.
• Former Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East.
• Subject Matter Expert in banking and financial services industry.
• CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
• Highly qualified with several international qualifications such as US-CPA, Philippine-CPA, US-CIA, US-CRMA and US-CFSA.
• Former faculty member of De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
• A businessman and investor. A mentor and a leader.
- Christine Filomeno, CPA
August 9, 2019 (11:00AM to 8:00PM)
August 16, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
August 23, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion
Shaping the Filipinos to become global business leaders of tomorrow!