0816 Stock Market Masterclass
This course is designed to help everyone regardless your finance background to understand the essentials of investments in Stock Market. You will understand the general concepts of financial markets and economy. You will see the difference between primary and secondary markets and also look at various economic indicators and their influence on the markets.
You will learn how to obtain information regarding a company’s performance from them and use the information to build trading strategies. Then, you will also learn the asset pricing theories so that you will be able to calculate the expected returns of a stock or a portfolio. Finally, you will be introduced to the actual functioning of asset markets, type of players in the market, different types of orders and the efficient ways and opportune time to execute them, trading costs and ways of minimizing them, the concept of liquidity, etc.
This knowledge is helpful if you want to take it to the next level of developing your own algorithm to execute various trading strategies. After completing this course, you will have a much stronger background of financial markets and ready to go to the next stage — gaining from your expertise!
The objective of the PBS Stock Market Masterclass is to equip you with the knowledge required to comprehend the fundamentals of a company by understanding financial ratios and the technical analysis by understanding the various transactions that take place in the stock market.
Who Should Participate
This masterclass is primarily aimed for both beginner and advanced investors or traders who want to gain or refresh the skills required to develop their own trading strategies.
August 16, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
August 23, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
Registration Fee: AED 500
While the fee for this course is AED 500, the value that you will get from the course is at least AED 10,000 if you have gained the basic knowledge of trading in the stock market. Please contact us if you want to avail the PBS Scholarship or Gift Coupon.
Mr. Lyndon Magsino US-CPA, PH-CPA, CIA, CRMA, CFSA
Lyndon Magsino is a Subject Matter Expert in Business, Risk Management, Audit and widely exposed to Global Business Leadership and Strategy.
• Founder of the Philippine Business School in Dubai.
• Former Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East.
• Subject Matter Expert in banking and financial services industry.
• CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
• Highly qualified with several international qualifications such as US-CPA, Philippine-CPA, US-CIA, US-CRMA and US-CFSA.
• Former faculty member of De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
• A businessman and investor. A mentor and a leader.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Draft of Certificate of Completion