0906 Masterclass in Office Administration and Management – Level 1
Executive assistants are usually employed to perform various tasks in an organization. They are frequently the most trusted worker, and executives rely on them even on the most confidential matters in the office. They are also competent decision makers, with well-developed communication skills. Usually they are in charge of arranging the boss’ schedule, and attend not only to business, but sometimes even with the personal dealings of the boss.
However, they are also given secretarial work, not limited to typing memos, photocopying of reports, and accompanying the boss to business meetings. Being an executive assistant is a prestigious job. They get higher pay, and enjoy perks and privileges not given to other administrative assistant positions.
• To learn the different types of executives, and how to deal with each of them
• To know the skills needed to be an effective executive assistant
• To know how to organize and coordinate work flow, to keep schedule and activities under control
• To be able to anticipate the needs of the executives
• To learn how to take initiatives when the boss is absent
Who Should Participate
• Executive assistants
• Aspiring executive assistants
• Those who want to learn the duties and responsibilities of executive assistants
• What is an executive assistant?
• Advantages and disadvantages as a career
• Duties and responsibilities
• Types of bosses
• Streamlining office procedures and systems
• Making use of technology for work efficiency
• Improving communication skills
• Meetings and conferences
• Persuading your boss
• Your appearance
• Proper office decorum
• How to be an exceptional executive assistant
• Workshop and role playing
September 6, 2019 (11AM to 6PM)
Registration Fee : AED 500
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Draft of Certificate of Completion