0913 Masterclass in Business Analytics Using MS Excel – Intermediate
Having the right fundamentals in excel (refer to our previous program), you can be confident to grow in excel intermediate, mastering the formulas to create business analytics. In this module you will optimize your Excel knowledge to organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization or your target audience. This seminar aims to provide you with advancement in the knowledge and skills, which you can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation.
Upon successful completion of this seminar, students will be able to:
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment
Who Should Participate
This seminar is meant for those desiring to gain intermediate skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Module 1: Calculating Data With Advance Formulas
- Calculate Data across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Apply Cell and Range Names
Module 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Data
Module 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
• Modify Charts
• Format Charts
Module 4: Analyzing Data Using Pivottables, Slicers, And PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
• Filter Data Using Slicers
• Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Module 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
• Draw and Modify Shapes
• Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
• Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Module 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
September 13, 2019 (4:00PM to 8:00PM)
September 20, 2019 (4:00PM to 8:00PM)
Registration Fee : AED 500
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Draft of Certificate of Completion