1101 Financial Accounting & Reporting Masterclass
Financial accounting and reporting standards and industry practices are evolving and changing rapidly to cope with the global change drivers such as economic, regulatory and technology. Thus, you as a finance professional, auditor, manager or executive, are required to keep abreast of all the changes. You also need to improve the quality of financial reporting by recording, reporting and disclosing regular and unusual business transactions.
This ‘Financial Accounting and Reporting Masterclass’ is designed and facilitated by CPA professionals who have a solid and practical global experience and masters the fundamental concepts and international standards.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as lectures and presentations, practical applications, business cases and group works to exchange experience and apply knowledge acquired throughout the masterclass.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the basic financial statements and determine the best structure and presentation practices.
- Recognize important periodical adjustments and their effect on financial statements.
- Explain how to properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses during recurrent and non-recurrent transactions
- Identify minimum disclosure requirements in the financial statements for major accounts of transactions
- Prepare financial statements starting from raw trial balance and ending with full comprehensive disclosures
Profile of participants
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting at all levels, Auditors, Managers, Directors and CFOs who are seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge, and certified financial and accounting personnel.
- Map a trial balance accounts and prepare a complete set of financial statements.
- Practicing financial statements’ notes preparation.
- Realizing minimum disclosure requirements
- Applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Using Excel and Pivot tables for reporting
November 1, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
November 8, 2019 (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
Mr. Lyndon Magsino US-CPA, PH-CPA, CIA, CRMA, CFSA
Lyndon Magsino is a Subject Matter Expert in Business, Risk Management, Audit and widely exposed to Global Business Leadership and Strategy.
• Founder of the Philippine Business School in Dubai.
• Former Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East.
• Subject Matter Expert in banking and financial services industry.
• CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar.
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
• Highly qualified with several international qualifications such as US-CPA, Philippine-CPA, US-CIA, US-CRMA and US-CFSA.
• Former faculty member of De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
• A businessman and investor. A mentor and a leader.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.
Design Template of Certificate of Completion