1113 Complimentary Crash Course: Effective Presentation Skills
It is important to sharpen your communication skills to increase productivity and increase the chance for career opportunities, job promotions, and overall business success! Those with excellent communication skills get their message across clearly and effectively. Reduce conflict, achieve your sales target or increase your chance for promotion and career growth by boosting your ability to communicate.
We perfectly understand where you are, that’s why we have created the PBS Talkmaster! We want you to overcome the cultural barriers and become effective communicators in a multicultural environment.
- To improve one’s ability to accurately and clearly transmit his/her message to the intended audience in the most effective and acceptable manner possible.
- To better understand messages from other persons.
- To see actual applications of the principles of effective communication.
- To overcome anxieties and jitters when expressing oneself
- Learn how to put into context one’s ideas and opinions and influence others
Who Should Participate
• Those who seek to improve themselves and build their confidence in a corporate environment.
• Those in charge of the customer service
• Those in charge with sales targets
• Those who want to improve their communication skills
November 13, 2019 (7:00PM to 8:30PM)
Registration Fee : FREE
While the fee for this course is FREE, the value that you will get from the course is at least AED 5,000 per every key topic included on Talkmaster Bronze Level. Please contact us if you want to avail the PBS Scholarship or Gift Coupon.
PBS accept payments through the website payment-gateway using credit/debit card, bank transfer, cheque, cash or POS Machine.
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
- Co-founder & CEO of the Philippine Business School.
- Senior Vice President of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
- Former Internal Audit Manager of Al Tayer Group, LLC
- Subject Matter expert on Risks, Governance, and ERP systems implementation / project management
- Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator for Kids for Christ (KFC), Singles for Christ (SFC), and Youth for Christ (YFC)
- A business woman
- A mentor and a community leader.
As part of PBS continuous support to all aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, all PBS Alumni will have free business coaching (1-hour) for their business concepts, business plan or strategy within 6 months from the date of completing any relevant program. For further details, please call our Admin Team.