Creating Passive Income from Stocks Ownership
This course is designed to help everyone regardless your finance background to understand the essentials of investments in Stock Market. You will understand the general concepts of financial markets and economy. You will see the difference between primary and secondary markets and also look at various economic indicators and their influence on the markets.
Stock markets are places where individuals and institutional investors and traders come together to buy and sell shares in a public venue. Nowadays these exchanges exist as an “online marketplaces”.
The stock market is a place where shares of stock of publicly-listed companies are bought and sold.
A stock market (also known as an equity market or share market), is a collection of buyers and sellers of stocks. These stocks represent ownership interests in companies. These may include publicly or privately traded securities. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is an example of a share market.
After completing this course, you will have a much stronger background of financial markets and ready to go to the next stage — creating your passive income!
Mastering the following key topics
- Stock Market
- Characteristics of Stocks Exchange
- Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE)
- Governance and Operations of PSE
- Role of Securities and Exchange Commissions
- Top Stock Exchanges in the World
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.