How Dividend Works
In this course, we will understand what are dividends and we will analyze how dividends will work for us in our investment in the stock market. Basically, the dividend is coming from the net income generated by the company and the portion of the net income set aside by the company and declared by the board to be shared with the shareholders.
Mastering the following key topics
- Ways on how to have a dividends in the stock market
- Critical Dates to remember in dividends
- Analyzing a Dividend Calendar
- Analytics: Dividend Yield
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.