Introduction to Technical Analysis in Stock Market and Investment
Learn Technical Analysis like a Pro Stock Trader!
Technical analysis is a means of examining and predicting price movements in the financial markets, by using historical price charts and market statistics. It is based on the idea that if a trader can identify previous market patterns, they can form a fairly accurate prediction of future price trajectories.
Technical analysis is a methodology for forecasting the direction (upward, sideward, and downward) of stock prices through the study of past market data, primarily the price and volume.
If you think Technical Analysis will be helpful in your next trade and to become a successful investor, then this course is for you.
- Bid Price
- Market Price
- Indicators of Technical Analysis
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.