Masterclass in Balance Sheet Analysis: Sources of Capital
Balance Sheet is a financial statement that reports a company’s financial position covering its assets, liabilities and shareholders’ equity at a specific point in time and provides a basis for computing rates of return and evaluating its capital structure.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to apply and understand:
- Financial Statements Overview
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Income Statement Analysis
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- ROE Analysis using Financial Leverage
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.