Masterclass in Financial Statements Analysis
Financial accounting and reporting standards and industry practices are evolving and changing rapidly to cope with the global change drivers such as economic, regulatory and technology. Thus, you as a finance professional, auditor, manager or executive, are required to keep abreast of all the changes. You also need to improve the quality of financial reporting by recording, reporting and disclosing regular and unusual business transactions.
This masterclass is designed and facilitated by CPA professionals who have a solid and practical global experience and masters the fundamental concepts and international standards.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as lectures and presentations, practical applications, business cases and group works to exchange experience and apply knowledge acquired throughout the masterclass.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to apply and understand:
- Financial Statements Overview
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Income Statement Analysis
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- ROE Analysis using Financial Leverage
Profile of participants
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting at all levels, Auditors, Managers, Directors and CFOs who are seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge, and certified financial and accounting personnel.
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.