Income Statement Analysis
The analysis of the income statement involves comparing the different line items, as well as following trend lines of individual line items over multiple periods. This analysis is used to understand the cost structure of a business and the impact of the sources of capital, and its ability to earn a profit.
A proper analysis of the income statement requires certain ratio analysis such as Gross Margin, EBITDA Margin and Net Income Margin. PISO Master Comments
By the end of the course, participants will be able to apply and understand:
- Financial Statements Overview
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Income Statement Analysis
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- ROE Analysis using Financial Leverage
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. After you have completed the course, go back to Profile and look for the yellow ribbon icon to print your certificate.
4. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.