– Standard Fee: AED 100
– Scholar’s fee: Complimentary
Profile of the Speaker: Lyndon Magsino
Lyndon has been a keynote speaker for several international conferences and seminars in the US, UAE, Qatar and Philippines, on the topics related to Business Strategy, Stock Market, Banking Risk Management, Internal Controls and Global Leadership.
He was an Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East.
Lyndon is the author of the best-selling book, PISO Master. The PISO Master is a powerful book and the ultimate guide in creating wealth through the Passive Income from Stocks Ownership.
He is a recipient of the prestigious ‘Global Professional Scholarship Program’ for the Global Executive Master of Business Administration at Hult International Business School, based in Cambridge Massachusetts, USA. He also completed the Executive Leadership Program at Harvard.
He has been providing advisory services to global and publicly listed companies for over 17 years and served as a faculty member at the De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
Lyndon is a Certified Public Accountant (Philippines), Certified Internal Auditor (US-CIA), Certified Risk Management Assurance (US-CRMA) and Certified Financial Services Auditor (US-CFSA), and also passed the US-CPA exams in California USA.
Part of his community services are the following:
• Founder of the Philippine Business School in the UAE
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai
• Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar
• CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. This free course must be completed within the 7-day period from the date of registration.
3. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.