Website Development and Management Masterclass is very crucial for your business and career success. This level 1 is an introduction to website development, process and system requirements.
In this 3-session website development masterclass, you will learn how to create, customize, design, develop and maintain your own website (using a WordPress and other popular platforms). The platform that we will use has come a long way to become one of the World Wide Web’s most popular and free open-source content management system.
By the end of the masterclass, participants will have:
1. Business Overview on the critical aspects of your company’s website that contributes to the overall success of your business and marketing strategy.
2. Create your own unique website for business or personal use.
3. Identify secure website and not secure website.
4. Install WordPress website on their Domain.
5. Create a simple modern-looking website.
6. Understand modern web design concepts and how to turn visitors into leads.
7. Create modern website by using modern page builder tool
8. Create landing page, homepage, About Us page, Contact page, Maps and etc.
9. Create Video Gallery and Photo Gallery Page
10. Manage and maintain a WordPress website including how to edit and update web content, format copy, install plugins, install new themes for the website, and manage media.
11. Understand basic on-page Search Engine Optimization to improve a website’s search engine friendliness.
Note: All students are required to bring a laptop for this masterclass.
Deliverables / Output
At the end of this masterclass, students will have the following deliverables and output:
– Personal or Company Website
– Business Case for Demo Website
Who Should Participate
Business Owners or Aspirants, Marketing executives, Managers, Administrative Staff, Graphic Designers, Content Developers, Web Developers, Social Media Influencers and any individuals who want to learn how to create, customize, and maintain a WordPress website.