Fundamental Analysis in Stock Market and Investment
Many people now trade/invest in the financial market (stocks, forex, bonds, etc.), but how many know what is going on behind those charts. The same way a doctor cannot diagnose a patient just by looking at him with an eye. You cannot just trade and invest in the markets by looking at the charts alone, you need to have the required knowledge on the fundamentals. It is important and vital to understand what is going on that is moving the market. By taking this course you will gain the game changing skills that differentiate the successful Investor/Trader from the mediocre ones.
This course will teach you the advanced skills on fundamental analysis.
In this course:
- You will learn the exact methods that successful investors use to analyze the macroeconomics, global and domestic economy, business news, industry analysis, financial statements and financial ratio analysis.
- You will learn where to find the information and how to process it such that you can use it in your trading and investment.
- You will learn how to find the useful information about macroeconomics, industry and company’s financial position and performance.
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.
Mastering the key topics
- Overview on Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Statements Overview
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Income Statement Analysis
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- ROE Analysis using Financial Leverage
Get 10 CPD-PRC credits in taking this course.
If you’re registering from the Philippines, please refer to our bank details by clicking the button below to see our bank details and choose ‘Direct Bank Transfer’ on the registration process online.
PISO Master is a powerful book and your ultimate guide in creating wealth through the Passive Income from Stocks Ownership. The author used a simplified approach that you can easily understand and execute, whether you have a background in finance or not.
The PISO Master is full of great insights backed by 17 years of experience in stock market and listed companies. This book will teach you how you can use the stock market as your platform in creating wealth, or at a minimum, as your second source of income.
The knowledge you will get from this book is worth a million and will be very helpful if you want to take your investments to the next level by developing your own algorithm to execute various trading strategies. After completing this book, you will have a much stronger background on financial markets, ready to go to the next stage — gaining from your expertise!
To order the PISO Master book online,
For eBook of PISO Master,
Profile of the Speaker:
EMBA, US-CPA. PH-CPA, CIA
For over 17 years, Lyndon has been educating hundreds of thousands of Filipinos to be “financially smart” and helping many Filipinos to have a prosperous life. He has been invited to speak in several programs of the government and private MNCs to discuss investments, financial literacy and business strategy.
In 2020, the Illustrado Magazine has recognized Lyndon as one of the “Most Influential Filipinos in the Gulf” and featured as an ‘Education Advocate’. Lyndon is an international speaker for several international conferences and seminars in the USA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Philippines, on the topics related to Business Strategy, Stock Market, Banking Risk Management, Internal Controls and Global Leadership.
He is a former Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East. He also authored a powerful investment book called: PISO Master — and he continuously educating thousands of Global Filipinos in terms of Leadership, Business, Finance, Investment and Financial Literacy.
In 2017, he was a key instrumental and one the Philippine Delegates Team for the Foreign Direct Investments and he presented the Philippine projects to potential investors.
Lyndon completed the Executive Leadership Program at Harvard Business Corporate Learning. He is also a recipient of the prestigious ‘Global Professional Scholarship’ for the Global Executive Master of Business Administration at Hult International Business School, based in Cambridge Massachusetts, USA. In his Executive MBA program, Lyndon received a Recognition for Academic Achievement as one of the top-notchers in the Global Executive MBA program.
He has been providing advisory services to global and publicly listed companies for over 17 years and served as a faculty member at the De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
He also worked in two global consulting firm: Deloitte and KPMG. Lyndon is a Certified Public Accountant (US-CPA), Certified Public Accountant (Philippine-CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (US-CIA), Certified Risk Management Assurance (US-CRMA) and Certified Financial Services Auditor (US-CFSA).
Part of his community services are the following:
- Founder of the Philippine Business School in the UAE
- Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai
- Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar
- CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar
Earn your PBS eCertificate
Enroll today in PBS eMasterclass Fundamental Analysis in Stock Market and Investment.