Masterclass in Stock Market and Investment - Mastering the Fundamental and Technical Analysis
3-day webinar via Zoom: Saudi Arabia
This Masterclass is a 3-day Live Webinar comprehensive course, designed to help you, regardless of your finance background, to master the essentials of investments and Stock Market.
You will learn the important aspects of the investment and stock market and how to analyze and use the information and company’s performance to build your wealth from a solid investment and trading strategy. The knowledge you will gain is helpful if you want to execute various trading strategies and become a successful investor. After completing this Masterclass, you will have a much stronger background of financial markets and ready to go to the next stage — gaining from your expertise!
The objective of this Masterclass is to equip you with sufficient knowledge required to comprehend the fundamentals of a company by understanding financial ratios and also through the technical analysis by mastering the the charts, technical indicators and having the ability to interpret the candlesticks.
1. The lessons and topics below will be accessible after you have registered. Once you are registered, you will be re-directed back to this page and all the topics will become accessible.
2. All courses must be completed within the 90-day period from the date of registration.
3. For any assistance on how to navigate the eMasterclass page, please call the PBS Admission Team.
Mastering the key topics
- Fundamentals of Investment
- The basics before investing and how bank works
- PISO – my best employee
- Overview on Investment
- The Concept of “EmVestor”
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Return on Investment
- Investor Risk Tolerance
- Due Diligence
- Investing vs. Speculating
- Overview of Short Selling
- Risk vs. Reward of Penny Stocks
- Corporate scandal and frauds
- Insider Trading
- Fundamentals of Stock Market
- Mastering how the Stock Market Works
- Tug of war – Bull vs. Bear
- Market Capitalization and Indexes
- Global Market Crash History and Market Bubble
- Stock Ownership: How and why you should own a stock?
- How Capital Gain works
- How Dividend works
- Passive Income from Stocks Ownership
- Overview on Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Statements Overview
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Income Statement Analysis
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- ROE Analysis using Financial Leverage
- Technical Analysis in Stock Market and Investment
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Mastering the Candlestick
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- RSI vs. MACD
- Price Barometer: 52-week High/Low Analysis
- Investment Risk Management
- Overview on Stock Trading Strategies
- Momentum Trading Strategy
- Cost Averaging Strategy
- Day Trading Strategy
Classes start at 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on 3-Fridays of August 2020
Registration feeStandard fee is AED 1000. Grab the scholarship rate
Standard registration fee applies on registrations starting August 1 until August 13, 2020.
Who Should Participate
This course is perfect for both Beginner and Advanced Investors who wants to learn all the key practical aspects of risk management and strategies when investing in stocks as they will become an expert by the end of the course.
Suited for traders having trouble applying a profitable trading strategy to earn consistent profits through stock trading.
Excellent for more experienced investors who want to improve their skills, learn new insights, or gain more confidence when it comes to investing in stocks.
Intermediate Investors who want to improve their performance and build a strong knowledge on how to plan their trades and execute them.
Individuals who want to learn advanced concepts to gain full comprehensive knowledge of financial markets as they adopt investment risk management and stock trading strategies.
Beginner/ Intermediary level traders looking for tools and techniques used by professional traders.
People who want to generate income through the stock market by Day Trading or Swing Trading.
PISO Master is a powerful book and your ultimate guide in creating wealth through the Passive Income from Stocks Ownership. The author used a simplified approach that you can easily understand and execute, whether you have a background in finance or not.
The PISO Master is full of great insights backed by 17 years of experience in stock market and listed companies. This book will teach you how you can use the stock market as your platform in creating wealth, or at a minimum, as your second source of income.
The knowledge you will get from this book is worth a million and will be very helpful if you want to take your investments to the next level by developing your own algorithm to execute various trading strategies. After completing this book, you will have a much stronger background on financial markets, ready to go to the next stage — gaining from your expertise!
To order the PISO Master book online,
For eBook of PISO Master,
Profile of the Speaker:
EMBA, US-CPA. PH-CPA, CIA
For over 17 years, Lyndon has been educating hundreds of thousands of Filipinos to be “financially smart” and helping many Filipinos to have a prosperous life. He has been invited to speak in several programs of the government and private MNCs to discuss investments, financial literacy and business strategy.
In 2020, the Illustrado Magazine has recognized Lyndon as one of the “Most Influential Filipinos in the Gulf” and featured as an ‘Education Advocate’. Lyndon is an international speaker for several international conferences and seminars in the USA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Philippines, on the topics related to Business Strategy, Stock Market, Banking Risk Management, Internal Controls and Global Leadership.
He is a former Advisor to central banks, global banks and regional banks in the Middle East. He also authored a powerful investment book called: PISO Master — and he continuously educating thousands of Global Filipinos in terms of Leadership, Business, Finance, Investment and Financial Literacy.
In 2017, he was a key instrumental and one the Philippine Delegates Team for the Foreign Direct Investments and he presented the Philippine projects to potential investors.
Lyndon completed the Executive Leadership Program at Harvard Business Corporate Learning. He is also a recipient of the prestigious ‘Global Professional Scholarship’ for the Global Executive Master of Business Administration at Hult International Business School, based in Cambridge Massachusetts, USA. In his Executive MBA program, Lyndon received a Recognition for Academic Achievement as one of the top-notchers in the Global Executive MBA program.
He has been providing advisory services to global and publicly listed companies for over 17 years and served as a faculty member at the De La Salle University Manila and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
He also worked in two global consulting firm: Deloitte and KPMG. Lyndon is a Certified Public Accountant (US-CPA), Certified Public Accountant (Philippine-CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (US-CIA), Certified Risk Management Assurance (US-CRMA) and Certified Financial Services Auditor (US-CFSA).
Part of his community services are the following:
- Founder of the Philippine Business School in the UAE
- Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai
- Founder & Chairman of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Qatar
- CEO of the Philippine Business Council – Qatar
Earn your PBS eCertificate
Enroll today in PBS eMasterclass in Stock Market and Investment.