Xero Accounting Software
This 4-part webinar course will surely help you build that confidence to understand and navigate through the system and make it work for you! Having a mindset of an end-user of any systems crates the difference between the recording of transactions and using transactions as building blocks for meaningful business history log.
This webinar highlights your level of understanding in any accounting and ERP systems within your organization, or plan to have in the organization. Needless to say, some of us are merely users and when errors come, we miss to perform a system check on the reasonableness of related transactions.
This course will provide the focus on the cloud accounting that is replacing the confined accounting systems in huge servers tucked in an office. Online accounting provides the business owners and decision makers the access to information anytime, anyway, any gadgets. Do the approval of purchases, sales quotes and replenishment of expenses in real-time!
Don’t you think you need to upskill your technical knowledge on these matters?
Technical knowledge in Xero accounting system design and implementation
- 4 sessions | 1.5 hours per sessions
- CPD hours accredited by PRC
- Activities include workshops, lecture, and project implementation
- Foundation of accounting systems
- Comparative features of multiple cloud accounting software
- Understanding key business information requirements
- Selecting the best fit
- Introduction to Xero Accounting Software
- Setting up an account
- Hands-on trial account for online training
- Setting up the company profile
- Setting up the business calendar, users and currencies
- VAT Setup and reporting
- Chart of Accounts and account mapping
- Opening balances setup
- Sales and Receivable Process
- Purchase and Payable Process
- Use of Trackers and Project
- Setting up inventory Items and provisions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Report generation and customizing reports
Who Should Participate
Bookkeepers, Accountants, CFOs, CEOs, Founders, Entrepreneurs, anyone who wants to learn about Accounting Software
4 sessions | 2 hours per sessions
CPD hours accredited by PRC
Online webinar, breakout rooms for group activities, Zoom Meeting
Certificate and online materials
Profile of the Speaker:
Christine Filomeno, CPA
Ms. Christine Filomeno, CPA, CIA, CRMA, CISA
− President of the Philippine Institute of CPAs – Dubai.
− Former Internal Audit Manager of Al Tayer Group, LLC
− Subject Matter expert on Risks, Governance, and ERP systems implementation / project management
− Community servant as Chapter Couple Coordinator for Kids for Christ (KFC), Singles for Christ (SFC), and Youth for Christ (YFC)
− A business woman
− A mentor and a community leader.
Earn your PBS eCertificate
Enroll today in PBS eMasterclass Accounting System